|Save The Date!
||Transfer window opens for current RRISD students
||Boys' Basketball Playoff game
||Vandergrift High School
||All 11th Grade students to report to the 100 Building for the SAT
||Test begins at 9:05am
All Juniors are taking the SAT on February 25th
- Eat a good breakfast!
- Show up to school at your normal time, but no later than 9:00 am.
- Locate your name and testing location on the lists posted around the school. (Cafeteria, 100, 700, and 1200 building)
- Bring your calculator and a number 2 pencil.
- Bring a photo ID. (A driver’s license or your school ID will work.)
- You may bring small snacks to be eaten at breaks only.
- If you have not already done so, print out your SAT admission ticket and bring it with you. The link to access your registration ticket is below.
Access Your Registration Ticket
Find out more about this free opportunity for Juniors to take the SAT during the school day.
The deadline to be guaranteed a yearbook is February 27
We must finalize our yearbook order by February 27. Anyone who wants to guarantee that they will receive a yearbook must order by that time. Only a limited number of extras are ordered. Yearbooks are currently $75. Parents and students may order in person in room 124. Yearbooks can be ordered with credit cards online at www.jostensyearbooks.com. Contact Sharon Kubicek at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
February is Black History Month
Find out what Black History Month means to students at Round Rock High School in this video by filmmaker and RRHS senior, Sarah Trcka.
February is CTE Month
Click on the article below to read about the exciting things happening in Career and Technical Education at Round Rock High School and around the district.
Important Reminder for all Students!
All RRHS students need to check their student email regularly. Information is sent to student email addresses that are important for you to know. Please check regularly!
AP Exam Registration
Believe it or not, it's already time to register for AP Exams. Exams are $96 each and registration is online. For all the information, click on the AP Registration Information link below.