Please note: Registration will be held in the 100 registrar's office until further notice.
* Permits may be sold to underclassmen (9th & 10th) students on an “as-needed” basis with parent application and committee approval. Students must complete the attached parking permit application and submit in writing a letter of extenuating circumstance. Students may begin completing the application on August 12, 2014. The completed application and the letter of extenuating circumstance should be submitted to the student’s Alpha Office.
Student parking spaces are limited. Once all permits have been sold, no additional parking permits will be sold.
Summer Business Hours
- June 13th - August 8th: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- June 20th - July 4th: All district and campus offices closed
- July 14th - July 18th: Registrar's office closed due to relocation to new building
- Diploma Pick-up: Starting June 4th
- Transcripts Pick-up: Starting June 12th, if ordered at least 3 days previously and if noted that the recipient has elected to pick it up in person.
- New Registration: Starting July 21st - click here for required documents and immunizations
- Relocation Information:
The Registrar's Office will be located in the 1200 Building located off Deepwood Drive starting Monday, July 21st.
Though summer has just gotten underway, it's not too early to start your summer reading assignments. Click the class links below for specifics.