- April 23, 2016: Band Vendor Shop Hop, 9am – 4pm, 1100 building with ROTC Car Show, 10 AM – 3 PM, 1100 building parking lots
- April 23, 2016: ROTC Car Show, 10 AM – 3 PM, 1100 building parking lots
- April 25, 2016: Pet Clinic, 5 – 7 PM, RRHS parking lot off Deep Wood Drive
- April 26, 2016 – 4-10pm – Mellow Mushroom Project Graduation Spirit Night
- April 30, 2016: RR Express Project Graduation Night, 7 PM
- May 7, 2016: Prom, DoubleTree, Austin (IH35 & 290), 8:00PM – Midnight
- May 9, 2016: Dragon Band Boosters Golf Tournament, 1:20 PM at Avery Ranch Golf Club
- May 16, 2016: Senior Awards Ceremony, 6:30 PM, 1100 Cafeteria
- June 2, 2016: Graduation, 4:00 PM, Cedar Park Events Center
- June 2, 2016: Project Graduation, 1200 Building, 10:00 PM – 5:00 AM June 3rd.
- August 4, 2016: Austin Regional Counselors (ARC) College Application Summer Boot Camp, 10 AM – 12 PM, 100 Lecture Hall
- September 6, 2016: RRHS Open House, 1100 Cafeteria, 6:00 PM
Congratulations to the class of 2016! Below you will find links to both the English and Spanish versions of the Graduation Information Packet complete with all the details about graduation at the Cedar Park Center, June 2, 2016 at 4:00pm.
2016-2017 Summer Registration Information
Pre-Registration begins: May 2, 2016 – May 31, 2016
(4.5 weeks) Registration hours are 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday. Pre-registration is intended for students coming from Private or Charter Schools.
Open Registration will begin July 11, 2016 – August 17, 2016
– (6 weeks) Hours for registration are 8:30-3:30 pm Monday – Thursday. The information needed for registration is required by all schools district wide. Registration will reopen the first day of school
The following documents are needed for new student registration:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE: Guardian/Parent Name on current lease, contract of sale, utility bill
- WITHDRAWAL FORM/TRANSCRIPT: If registering during school year OR
- FINAL REPORT CARD/TRANSCRIPT: If registering during summer
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS: Must be in hand, see requirements below
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE: 30 day grace period
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- MUST LIVE WITH PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
Texas law requires all students to be immunized for certain diseases. According to school policy, children may be exempted from the requirements if parent/guardian furnishes certification from a physician stating one or more of the immunizations would endanger the child’s life or a certificate from the Texas Department of Health.
|Immunizations will be required for the following diseases:|
including 1 dose on or after 4th birthday
|TDAP Booster||1 Dose 10 years after last does of DTP/DTAP/DT|
|POLIO||4 Doses unless 3rd dose is on or after 4th birthday|
|MMR||2 Doses separated by 30 days, on or after 1st birthday|
|VARICELLA(No disease)||2 Doses on or after 13yr
1 Dose on or after 1st birthday
Los siguientes elementos son necesarios para el registro de los nuevos estudiantes:
- COMPROBANTE DE DOMICILIO: Guardian/Padre Nombre actual de arrendamiento,contrato de venta, factura de servicios públicos
- RETIRO DE FORMA / TRANSCRIPCIÓN: Si se inscribe durante el año escolar o
- INFORME FINAL TARJETA / TRANSCRIPCIÓN: Si se registra durante el verano
- REGISTROS DE VACUNAS: Debe ser en la mano, ver por debajo de los requisitos
- CERTIFICADO DE NACIMIENTO: 30 días de gracia
- TARJETA SOCIAL SECURITY
- TIENEN QUE VIVIR CON PADRES O TUTORES LEGALES
REQUISITOS DE VACUNACIÓN
La ley de Texas requiere que todos los estudiantes a ser vacunados para ciertas enfermedades. Deacuerdo con la política de la escuela, los niños pueden estar exentos de los requisitos si el padre /tutor proporciona la certificación de un médico que indica una o más de las vacunas podría poneren peligro la vida del niño o de un certificado expedido por el Departamento de Salud de Texas.
Las vacunas serán necesarios para las siguientes enfermedades:
DT: 3 dosis de los cuales 1 dosis después de 4 años de edadDe refuerzo
Tdap: 1 dosis de 10 años después de la última hace de la vacuna
DTP /DTaP / DTPOLIO: 4 dosis, a menos que la 3ra dosis es en o después del 4thcumpleaños
MMR: 2 dosis separadas por 30 días, a partir del 1 º cumpleañosVaricela (sin enfermedad) 2 dosis en o después del 13yr1 dosis en o después del 1 cumpleaños
LA HEPATITIS B 3 dosis
MENINGOCÓCICA 1 dosis
2016 RRHS Prom
May 7, 2016
8:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Double Tree Hotel, Austin
6505 N IH-35, Austin, Texas 78752
(IH-35 and 290. Free Parking is available.)
Tickets will be sold the weeks of April 25th and May 2nd in the library before school and during all lunches. Tickets are $60 each. Students who wish to bring a guest who is not a RRHS student must complete a Guest Form before purchasing tickets. Prom information, rules and guidelines follow:
The RRHS Prom may be attended by currently enrolled RRHS juniors and seniors, each of whom may bring one guest. All student guests must be under the age of 21 – there are no exceptions to this rule. No-one 21 or older will be admitted. The RRHS student is responsible for the dress and behavior of his/her guest at all times. School rules apply at all times and will be enforced. Your prom ticket is indication of your acceptance of the rules. Students must present a RRHS ID to enter prom or to purchase tickets at the door. Guests of RRHS students must present a picture ID. Click here the download the Prom Guest Form.
Free photo booths will be provided at Prom. In addition, a photographer will take pictures that will be available for purchase on his website. Details will be available at Prom.
1. Prom is a school function. Only RRHS students, their dates, faculty chaperones, their dates/spouses, and security personnel will be admitted to the Prom area.
2. Prom participants are restricted to the prom area at all times. There will be no in-and-out. Any person who leaves the prom area must leave the property immediately and may not return to the property.
3. Dress for gentlemen will be coat and tie (semi-formal) or formal (tuxedo). For ladies, attire should consist of a nice dress, evening wear or formal. Ladies’ dresses may not be overly revealing. Blue jeans, shorts, non-formal or other casual wear clothes will not be permitted. Shirt and shoes will be worn at all times. Students dressed inappropriately will not be permitted to enter prom. No money will be refunded.
4. There will be no loitering in the parking area; once on the property, cars should be parked and all should go immediately into the prom area. Participants may not return to cars until ready to depart for the 6. There will be no possession or use of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, or weapons by participants. Anyone possessing weapons, alcohol, drugs, or tobacco or under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned over to police security immediately and school discipline will ensue.
7. Any damage caused by anyone to any property at the Prom is that person’s responsibility. Students may be held responsible for any damage caused by their guests.
Questions about Prom should be directed to Jill Wetzig, Prom Coordinator ( Jill_wetzig@roundrockisd.org ) or to Natalie Nichols, Campus Principal.