Students who did not have their photo made on the original photo date or are unhappy with their photo will have a second opportunity to have their photo made on November 6 in the 700 cafeteria. Photos will be taken during lunches only. Original photo packets will be returned to students through their social studies classes by the end of October. If students do not have a social studies class, they may pick up their photo packet in room 124 after Oct. 30.
- September 8, 2015: 6:30 PM – Open House
- January 25, 2016: ACC Dual Credit Information Night, 6:00 PM, 1100 Cafeteria
- January 27, 2016: Academy Night & Elective Fair, 6:00 PM
- February 6, 2016: 4-Year Planning Meeting – Incoming 9th Graders, 9:00-12:30 PM
- October 14, 2015: Practice PSAT Test for 9th Graders – 9:00-12:30 PM
- October 14, 2015: PSAT Testing for 10th & 11th Graders – 9:00-12:30 PM
- October 14, 2015: TSI/Apply Texas/Scholarship Applications & Essays for 12th Graders – 9:00-12:30 PM
- April 9, 2016: Academic Awards, 9th – 12th Grade, 4:00-6:00 PM – Raymond Hartfield PAC
- May 7, 2016: Prom, DoubleTree, Austin (IH35 & 290)
- May 16, 2016: Senior Awards Ceremony, 6:30 PM, 1100 Cafeteria
- June 2, 2016: Graduation, 4:00 PM, Cedar Park Events Center
Class of 2016 Senior Picture Information
All seniors must have their photo taken at the Prestige Portrait studios by November 10 to be included in the 2016 yearbook. The studio is located at 12001 W. Parmer Lane Ste. 101. You are encouraged to schedule your appointment during the summer while schedules are more flexible. You may sign up for an appointment at:
You may also call 1-800-290-5558. Because of publishing deadlines, no late photos can be accommodated.