Dress-up Days: September 25 – 29, 2017
Dress-up Spirit Days is a campus-wide event in which students and faculty dress up creatively to show their Dragon pride. The days are:
- Maui Monday – Wear a snazzy outfit for Hawaiian or water adventures.
- Twin Tuesday – Partner up and wear a matching costume or outfit!
- Walt Disney Wednesday – Show your enthusiasm for… Disney!!
- Throwback Thursday – Don attire from the past!
- Fan Friday – Go all-out with maroon clothing to show off your Dragon spirit! (Wear your HOCO shirt!)