End of Course (EOC) December Administration: Monday, 12/3/18- Wednesday, 12/5/18
End of Course (EOC) /STAAR Re-testing for students needing to make-up or retest, will take place next week, Monday, December 3rd-Wednesday, December 5th. If your student is scheduled to take an EOC exam, an email will be sent to their student Gmail account with testing information. Please remind your students to check their student email account for this information.
If your student is testing, they will report to their assigned room location (provided in Gmail) on the appropriate date below:
- Monday, Dec 3, 2018 – English I EOC Tests ~ 9:05am -2:30pm
- Tuesday, Dec 4, 2018 – Biology & US History EOC Tests~ 9:05 am -1:30 pm
- Wednesday, Dec 5, 2018 – English II & Algebra 1 EOC Tests~ 9:05am -2:30pm
- Thursday, Dec 6, 2019- Make Up Exams for any absent student ~9:05-1:30/2:30
On the morning of the exam, testing students are encouraged to arrive no later than 8:55 AM and report directly to their assigned testing classroom. Student testing classroom assignments have been posted in the following campus locations: 1100 Cafeteria, 1200 Foyer and 100 Student Center.
- Students will not be provided with a snack and water during testing during this administration. Students are allowed to bring their own “non-messy” snacks and water. (No nuts, and no Flaming Hot Cheetos, please!)
- Attendance will be taken by their assigned testing proctor. Students will be coded with a W (Testing) in any class they miss due to testing. This absence will not count against exemptions. Please remind your student that they are responsible for any missed learning.
- All students who are taking an online version of the EOC will need to bring their fully charged Chromebook for testing. If they do not have a Chromebook, one will be provided for them.
- If your student is taking an online version of the EOC with Oral Administration, they are encouraged to bring their own earbuds or headphones for the exam; however, we will provide a pair to students who do not have their own.