Project Graduation 2020
Project Graduation is a nationally recognized alcohol and drug free party sponsored by Proud Dragon Parents, a non-profit, 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. We do not receive any funding from the school or district’s budget. This event is dependent upon a strong partnership between business and community leaders, parents, law enforcement, and school officials for fundraising, volunteerism, and logistical support and is 100% donation and volunteer based. We must raise $45,000 to put on this event.
- Senior 2020 & Senior Parent 2020 Shirts – in stock! Help us clear our inventory! Purchase online (pickup or delivery info will be shared after purchase). RRHS PG 20 – May 2020
- Holiday Tamales! Thanks for the overwhelming support! Remember to pick up your orders!
- Pick-up: Tues. 11/19/19 from 3pm to 7pm at RRHS (100 bldg covered patio)
- Questions re: pick up? contact: Becky at 512-520-6862 or Debbie at 512-826-8981
- Poinsettia Sales! Due to high volume of orders, we are SOLD OUT!
- Pick-up: Thurs. 12/5/19; 3pm to 7pm at RRHS (100 bldg covered patio
- Questions? contact: Natalie via email : nataliec68 -(at)- hotmail.com
Direct Donations – Family and Business Sponsorship. See the Project Graduation website for details on how to donate. 100% of cash donations are used to host the event. Costs include venue, food, entertainment, games and prizes for the entire 800+ members of the Class of 2020 who are invited to attend. RRHS Project Grad Sponsor