Herff Jones Update: 12/52019
Project Graduation is a nationally recognized alcohol and drug free party sponsored by Proud Dragon Parents, a non-profit, 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. We do not receive any funding from the school or district’s budget. This event is dependent upon a strong partnership between business and community leaders, parents, law enforcement, and school officials for fundraising, volunteerism, and logistical support and is 100% donation and volunteer based. We must raise $45,000 to put on this event.
Herff Jones will be here on January 22, 2020, to meet with the Junior and Senior classes:
- Junior class @ 9:30 am to discuss class ring orders.
- Senior class @ 10:00 am to discuss invitations, cap/gown, etc. orders.
Representatives will be here on the following dates to take orders:
- January 29th from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm in the 1100 Cafeteria
- January 30th from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm in the 1100 Cafeteria
- January 30th from 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the 1200 Atrium (near the Dragon and Bell)
- January 31st from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm in the 1100 Cafeteria