Diploma Pick Up – June 4th
Thursday, June, 2020 | 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM | 1200 Building
- Wear a face mask and practice proper social distancing measures.
- Maintaining 6 feet between themselves and the next party.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building.
- Bring an ID to pick up the diploma.
Please note, diplomas will NOT be released to any student who is on the obligation list. An email regarding obligations will be sent Monday evening. If students don’t receive an email, they are cleared of all obligations.
Students WITH Obligations
Students with obligations must enter the 1200 building in the hallway leading directly to the bus lanes & Senior Parking Lot and clear any obligations before proceeding to the diploma pick-up area. Obligations include textbooks, library books, chromebooks, fundraising money, uniforms, etc.
Students WITHOUT Obligations
Students not on the obligations list, may enter through the main entrance of the 1200 building to collect their diplomas.
- Yearbooks will also be available for pick up in the 1200 main hallway.
- Anyone who missed the previous pick up date may come by during this time.
Once again, congratulations to the Round Rock High School Graduating class of 2020!