Underclassmen Yearbook Photos
Underclassmen photos are scheduled to be taken on Saturday, October 17, 2020. This will be the first opportunity for students to have their photos made for purchase and for the yearbook. Although, students who are attending classes on campus will be photographed on November 7th, they may choose to be photographed on this Saturday instead. Please review and follow the procedures below to ensure a safe picture day:
- Select an appointment time: https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Park in the student lots near the 1100 gym and pool.
- Students, only, will enter the school at the doors nearest the 1100 main gym and proceed to that location. Parents are not permitted inside at this time.
- Students must wear a mask into the gym and only remove it immediately prior to their photograph.
- Students will exit the far door of the gym and exit the building via another door on the south side of the building.
The yearbook staff is working to tell the story of the year and would like to have as many student photos as possible. Although they are working on having one more photo date in the future, but it would be very helpful if they could get as many students photographed on this day as possible.
All orders must be completed online. PICTURE DAY IS COMING
If you have not ordered your child’s yearbook, please visit www.jostensyearbooks.com