HOSA Blood Drive
RRHS HOSA will be hosting a blood drive on Thursday, October 18th, 2018. Our goal is to donate 108 pints (108 donors), so we need a lot of participation. All donations will benefit the Central Texas area. Parents, staff and students who are 17 years old or older can donate.
As required by We Are Blood, donors:
- Must be at least 17 years of age. (If 17 the Zika testing consent form is required)
- Must weigh at least 115 lbs. to donate whole blood.
- Must weigh at least 110 lbs. to donate platelets.
- Must eat a meal prior to donating
- Should have good general health.
- Must bring a photo ID to donate
Interested in giving blood? Please sign up HERE. We are Blood will be located in the 700 cafeteria, but guest donors must check in at the 1200 main office. If you’d prefer to go to the donoation center, then be sure to mention the RRHS group. The We Are Blood Round Rock Donor Center is located at 2132 N Mays St, Round Rock, TX 78664 and the phone number for scheduling an appointment is (512) 206-1266
On the day of your donation please eat at least one hour prior to your appointment and bring a valid form of identification.
If you would like more information contact Jeannine Lowrance at jeannine_lowrance@