Attendance Prearranged Early Release
With the exception of Exam Week, ALL prearranged early release requests are handled in the Student Alpha Offices. During EXAMs , there will be no prearranged early release.
Parents/Guardians signing their student out of school, can sign their student out at the 1200 Main Office located off Deep Wood Drive. Phone calls and faxes are not accepted for early pickups. Student safety is a top concern and these forms of communication do not meet the standard for us to verify guardianship.
Parents/Guardians who wish to expedite the process of signing their students out of school can send a note or email 48 hours in advance to their alpha office administrative assistant (listed below). This gives us an opportunity to contact you, the parent/guardian, and verify guardianship. In your note, give student’s name, grade level, id#, a daytime phone number, the date, time to be released.
Student Alpha Offices:
- Rm 140 Vee Barrera Administrative Assistant A-Bre 512-464-6230
- 100 Office Jenna Lively Administrative Assistant Bri-Dam 512-464-6044
- 700 Office Jennifer Miller Administrative Assistant Dan-Gen 512-464-6012
- 100 Office Kristi Rape’ Administrative Assistant Geo-Hug 512-464-6022
- Rm 1509 Doris Shuey Administrative Assistant Hui-Mis 512-464-6106
- Rm 1419 Kristina Train Administrative Assistant Mit-Sa 512-464-6056
- Rm 1319 Akilah Smith Administrative Assistant Sc-Z 512-464-6061